A hamburger shop born in Hawaii. The wooden interior reminds one of the good old days with a Hawaiian flare. The Kua Aina franchise has 12 locations across Japan. The most popular item on the menu is the avocado burger. Ripe avocados, fresh tomatoes, and the flavorful buns all meld to make this delicious burger a consistent hit. Although it's usually crowded during meal times, this burger joint seats many, and the wait is short to none.
|Address||5-10-21 Minami-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.kua-aina.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm ; Sun 11:00am-10:00pm|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Group|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.