- RYO DENTAL CLINIC, Dentists in Tokyo ready to help you in the comfort of your own language, whether it be English, French or Spanish. Our dentists have years of experience treating foreign patients in Tokyo, and are trained in the latest dental techniques.
- At the RYO DENTAL CLINIC we believe that preventive care is the best treatment available.
Our dentists make sure that cavities and gum diseases do not spread further, which is essential to oral health. Our laser treatments sterilize whichever parts have been infected by bacteria, allowing your gums to regenerate and stay healthy.
Furthermore, our dentists believe that people should bite with their own teeth, and whenever possible avoid drilling or extracting procedures. We subscribe to a holistic outlook that sees your oral health as being connected to the rest of your body, and our dentists will recommend steps to help you keep healthy. Our goal is for you to become a healthier person, rather than us only treating your ailments. For a holistic treatment in Tokyo, please visit us.
- For those who have lost their teeth due to an accident, cavity, or periodontitis we have the latest technology. We implant from the root and top it off with an artificial tooth made of ceramics.
- Laser Therapy
- People feel uncomfortable with the dentist because of the mechanical sounds.
The system we have developed is a laser system which decreases the vibration and drilling sounds. With this incredible new system the laser hits directly the affected area only.
In addition to that, since the laser system is only treating the area with the cavity there is no damage to the natural tooth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Our dentists can repair your teeth to a healthy-looking white. We use ceramics to give them a natural look, whether they be stained or crooked. You will have a natural looking smile that will give you the confidence to go about your Tokyo life in comfort.
- Conventional medical care focuses on treating ailments. Instead, our focus is to further the health of an already healthy person. We strive to prevent disease and contribute towards your wellbeing and longevity.
- Feel free to contact us to make an appointment, request more information or send feedback.