Dental service for all ages. The dentist speak native English and have international mentality, at least bi-cultural. His bedside manners are just the finest you can find. They do accept the Japanese National Health Insurance, but you should discuss thoroughly with Dr. Kanematsu about the options. This is because the Japanese insurance has a very narrow range of therapeutic options to cover.
|Address||Kawai Bldg 2F, 5-14-4, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.tokyodentalcare.com (In Japanese)|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.