Tobu Zoo Park combines a zoo with an amusement park in an effort to offer something for everyone. People flock to see the white tigers and penguins, and other attractions include a petting zoo and a summertime "hotarium", an indoor exhibit featuring fireflies.
|Categories||Zoos , Amusement Parks|
|Nearest Station||Tobu Dobutsu Koen|
|Address||110 Saka, Miyashiro-machi, Minami Saitama-gun, Saitama-ken|
|Home Page||http://www.tobuzoo.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Hours and holidays vary, check webpage for details|
|Price||Admission: 1500 yen for adults, 1000 yen for seniors, 700 yen for children; day passes also available|
1. First time customers will receive a 1,000 yen discount.
2. A 1,000 yen discount will apply to reservations made prior to 8pm (this can be combined with discount coupon A for a total discount of 2,000 yen).
3. This discount is popular among couples. A 2,000 yen discount (from the total price) will apply to reservations made for two massage therapists (simultaneous treatments).
The following restrictions apply:
* reservations for treatments lasting 100 minutes or longer
* reservations for locations within central Tokyo (i.e. the area enclosed by the Yamanote line)
* customer must either mention that they visited "sunnypages" when making their reservation OR print out the relevant "sunnypages discount coupon" and hand it to the therapist when they arrive.
|--10% discount of all menus--|