One of the best zoos in the Kanto area, if not japan, Zoorasia advocates the coexistence of all living beings and harmony with nature, and it shows. Animal habitats are recreated to an extent seldom seen in Japan, enclosures are spacious and the animals look healthy.
|Nearest Station||Nakayama, Mitsukyo, Tsurugamine|
|Address||1175-1 Kamishirane-cho, Asahi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken|
|Home Page||http://www.zoorasia.org (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||9:30am-4:30pm, closed Tuesdays|
|Price||Admission: 600 yen for adults, 300 yen for high school students, 200 yen for children|
1. First time customers will receive a 1,000 yen discount.
2. A 1,000 yen discount will apply to reservations made prior to 8pm (this can be combined with discount coupon A for a total discount of 2,000 yen).
3. This discount is popular among couples. A 2,000 yen discount (from the total price) will apply to reservations made for two massage therapists (simultaneous treatments).
The following restrictions apply:
* reservations for treatments lasting 100 minutes or longer
* reservations for locations within central Tokyo (i.e. the area enclosed by the Yamanote line)
* customer must either mention that they visited "sunnypages" when making their reservation OR print out the relevant "sunnypages discount coupon" and hand it to the therapist when they arrive.
|--10% discount of all menus--|