"Don Quijote", popularly known as "Donki" is widely known for cheap and fun miscellaneous products. Donki stores are like walking through a cluttered warehouse of random products ranging from alcohol and food to home electronics and car supplies. Merchandize is stacked high, just inches below the ceiling. It’s almost as if you are on a treasure hunt in a labyrinth. Most stores are open into the wee hours of the morning, usually busy with young customers who seem to have nothing more fun to do.
Don Quijote Shinjuku is one the chain's biggest stores. It stands just by Kabukicho, the crowded entertainment district of Shinjuku, spanning four levels.
|Categories||Fun Shops , Jewelry , Consumer Electronics , Shopping-Others|
|Address||1-16-5 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.donki.com (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||24 hours|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.