Sin Den was established in 1994 and quickly gained a reputation for being a bilingual hair salon. Foreign models and top stylists often drop by to use their services while in Japan. The second floor has been transformed into a snug nail salon that offers manicures and pedicures while you wait.
|Categories||Hair Salons , Nail salons|
|Address||3-9-3 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.sinden.com (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sun: 10:00am-8:00pm|
|Price||Admission: Cut from 6,500yen (stylist) to 8,000yen (director)|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.