Bic Camera is a national discount home electronics retailer with its largest stores by Tokyo station and Ikebukuro. The assortment varies by store but it sells cameras, computers and many other electronics and home appliances, as well as watches, jewelries, glasses and contact lenses, feather quilts, liquor, gifts, toys, sports items, bicycles and other miscellaneous products at a discount. Bic Camera Shinjuku Nishiguchi (west exit) spans from the 2nd level to the 6th of the building. It sells digital cameras and other home electronics, as well as toys, contact lenses, clocks, musical instruments, perfumes, sports products and a variety of other items all at a discount.
|Address||Halk Bldg., 1-5-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.biccamera.co.jp (Available in English)|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.