Karaoke Kan is a popular karaoke chain with locations all over the country. This location in Shibuya was made famous by the movie "Lost in translation," which shot some of their scenes in rooms 601 and 602.
|Address||30-8 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.karaokekan.jp (In Japanese)|
--Receive a 10% discount on your bill.--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
---Receive a complimentary drink---
* This coupon can only be used once
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services
* One coupon per group ok
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* Take out also available