For a fantastic view of Tokyo and, on a clear day, Mount Fuji, take the special elevator up to the 45th floor of the Tokyo Metropolitan Building (ie. Town Hall) in West-Shinjuku. The Metropolitain building has 48 floors and is 243 meters tall (approx 800 feet), and the two observation floors (North and South) are 202 meters (662feet) above the ground, allowing you to take in a 360 degree panorama of Tokyo. The North observation room is open late, giving you a chance to enjoy the spectacular night view. Best of all, entrance is free.
|Categories||Night View Spots , Landmarks & Historical Places , Architecture|
|Address||2-8-1Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku , Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.yokoso.metro.tokyo.jp (In Japanese)|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.