Nama-gashi (Fresh Japanese cake) is one of the specialties at Shiono, a Japanese sweet shop located near Akasaka station. A predominantly female crowd of all ages polishes the day's offerings and by evening time they are often sold out. Their elegant design makes them perfect small gifts. Take-out only.
|Address||2-13-2 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.siono.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm; Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm; closed Sun|
|Occasion||Good for Solo|
Receive a complimentary guacamole! (Half size)
* No need to print out the coupon; just say "I saw it on Sunnypages"!
* These promotions are not valid during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.
--- 10% Discount ---
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* If paying by credit card, only a 5% discount applies.