Seibuen Yuenchi has over 20 attractions, including some excellent roller coasters, arranged in a spacious tree-filled park. A water park opens in the summer; winter activities include outdoor ice skating and a trout fishing pond; sakura season brings a cherry blossom festival; and the the Hello Kitty Merhen Town brings in the kiddies all year long. During summer 2010, the water park will operate from July 10 to September 5.
|Categories||Amusement Parks , Water Parks & Pools|
|Address||2964 Yamaguchi, Tokorozawa-city, Saitama|
|Home Page||http://www.seibuen-yuuenchi.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Hours vary, closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays off season; open daily during New Years, cherry blossom season, Golden Week, and summer vacation|
|Price||Admission: 1000 yen for adults, 500 yen for children and seniors, children under 3 free; Day Pass 3200 yen for adults, 2700 yen for children|
1. First time customers will receive a 1,000 yen discount.
2. A 1,000 yen discount will apply to reservations made prior to 8pm (this can be combined with discount coupon A for a total discount of 2,000 yen).
3. This discount is popular among couples. A 2,000 yen discount (from the total price) will apply to reservations made for two massage therapists (simultaneous treatments).
The following restrictions apply:
* reservations for treatments lasting 100 minutes or longer
* reservations for locations within central Tokyo (i.e. the area enclosed by the Yamanote line)
* customer must either mention that they visited "sunnypages" when making their reservation OR print out the relevant "sunnypages discount coupon" and hand it to the therapist when they arrive.
|--10% discount of all menus--|