Sapporo Breweries runs the Yebisu beer museum where visitors can learn about the history and production of beer in Japan and the world. A 3-D exhibit entitled “Magic Vision” gives an entertaining and informative explanation to the secrets of beer. The tasting lounge features the latest Sapporo products and limited edition brews. Glasses are 200 yen but a 400 yen set that includes four different beers is a better choice.
|Address||4-20-1 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.sapporobeer.jp (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||10:00am-6:00pm; Closed Mon|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.