The Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography is a museum that houses the largest number of photographs and images/video within the country. The pieces are not just photos, but also rare pieces of all manners of visual arts from all over the world, which is quite unusual for a museum of photography. Rather than keeping permanent exhibits, the museum hosts a variety of temporary exhibits; everything from well-known photographers to up-and-coming fresh faces and exhibits featuring the latest in CG art and games.
|Address||Ebisu Garden Place 1-13-3 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.syabi.com (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||10:00am-6:00pm; Thu & Fri 10:00am-8:00pm; Closed Mon|
|Price||Admission: Depend on Exhibition|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.