Amanogawa is a traditional Japanese restaurant where they pair food and sake. The sake list is quite strong, and they offer an "omakase" pairing course, in which the staff will choose your drinks. Be sure to make reservations as they can only accommodate ten guests.
|Categories||Sake & Shochu Bars , Traditional Japanese|
|Address||Keio Plaza Hotel 2F. 2-2-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.keioplaza.co.jp (In Japanese)|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.