Revamped and reopened. AiiRO Café (previously known as ‘Advocates Café’) is the hottest street corner café bar in the Shinjuku gay village. A great place to start your evening where people come to enjoy the scene and make new friends. On the weekend. the place gets very busy with customers spilling into the streets.
|Categories||Bars , Dance Clubs / Nightclubs , Cafes|
|Nearest Station||Shinjuku sanchome|
|Address||7th TENKA BLD 1F, 2-18-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://aliving.net (Available in English)|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.