This is the elusive Red Bar in Shibuya (some people call it the chandelier bar). A favorite of foreigners in-the-know and hip Japanese, it is possibly the coolest bar in Tokyo. All drinks cost 500 yen and the decor is unique. Be warned that the bartender will get quite upset (and may ask you to leave) if you try to take pictures, get too drunk, fall asleep or don't return your glasses before asking for a new drink. The same owner runs the piano bar in the nearby Nombei Yokocho.
|Address||1-12-22 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Telephone||No phone number|
|Business Hours||Not posted. Usually open late until 6am, and for the time being closed on Fridays (or will open quite late, bartender wouldn't tell)|
--Receive a 10% discount on your bill.--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
Arrive before 7:30PM and receive a 1,000 yen discount (Two people or more). Groups of four or more receive a 2,000 yen discount. (Maximum discount is 5,000 yen)
Receive a complimentary glass of Shouchu (Imo or Mugi) or Umeshu.
Groups of six or more receive a complimentary bottle of wine.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons.
* This coupon may not be used if you order a set course menu and/or the all-you-can drink set.