This is the elusive Red Bar in Shibuya (some people call it the chandelier bar). A favorite of foreigners in-the-know and hip Japanese, it is possibly the coolest bar in Tokyo. All drinks cost 500 yen and the decor is unique. Be warned that the bartender will get quite upset (and may ask you to leave) if you try to take pictures, get too drunk, fall asleep or don't return your glasses before asking for a new drink. The same owner runs the piano bar in the nearby Nombei Yokocho.
|Address||1-12-22 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Telephone||No phone number|
|Business Hours||Not posted. Usually open late until 6am, and for the time being closed on Fridays (or will open quite late, bartender wouldn't tell)|
--Receive a 10% discount on your bill.--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
---Receive a complimentary drink---
* This coupon can only be used once
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services
* One coupon per group ok
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* Take out also available