A European pub located below street level a 5 minute walk from Shibuya station. Like most Tokyo pubs, Belgo uses the cash-on-delivery payment system. You can enjoy over 100 kinds of Belgian beers in a dimly-lighted, wood-paneled space. Belgo has been popular with both Japanese and foreign residents since its inception in 1997. Favori at Ginza is a sister shop.
|Address||B1, 3-18-7 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.eurobeer.net (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sat 5:30pm-2:00am; closed 3rdSun|
--Receive a 10% discount on your bill.--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
---Receive a complimentary drink---
* This coupon can only be used once
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services
* One coupon per group ok
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* Take out also available