A British pub featuring live rock/blues every night and no cover. The discriminating listener can find info on live acts on the bar's website. Conversation can get difficult once the music starts. Mostly an expat, 25-35 crowd.
|Categories||Live Bars/Jazz Bars|
|Address||1-13-3 Ebisu Nishi, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.whatthedickens.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Tue-Sat 5:00pm-Late; Sun 3:00pm-0:00am; closed Mon|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.