The New York Grill, an American restaurant introduced to the world in "Lost in Translation," sits on the 52nd floor of the Park Hyatt Tokyo. Although minimalist black tones and high ceilings dominate, the atmosphere is bright during lunchtimes and has a beautiful city view in the evenings. Modern oils paintings color the walls, and jazz music can be heard from the New York Bar
|Categories||American , Steak|
|Address||Park Hayatt Tokyo 52F, 3-7-1Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.parkhyatttokyo.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm|
|Occasion||Good for Date|
Receive a special dessert on your birthday or anniversary.
Come in groups of fewer than six people and receive a 10 percent discount when ordering from our food menu.
* This coupon can be used only once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon is invalid during lunch service.
* Please present this coupon when settling your bill
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.