icratt BURGERs opened its doors in January 2010. The owner is an indie-film buff, and this restaurant brings together his two passions: movies and burgers. Enjoy the indie flicks projected on the walls, while munching your way through their burgers. iCratt stands for "It can't rain all the time."
|Categories||American , Movie Theaters , Bars|
|Address||2-25-3 Ebisu-Minami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.icratt.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||12:00 - 22:00|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 3,000-3,999yen|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.