A hamburger chain known for its fries as much as its burgers. Fries come as regular shoestrings, thicker-cut spicy fries, and hash brown fries. They are also one of the only places in Japan to carry poutine, not only the classic dish (french fries topped with cheese and gravy), but creative types as well (think mentaiko or mayo with shrimp). Becker's croissant sandwiches are also popular, as are the coffee tickets: buy five tickets (each good for one cup of coffee) and get one free.
|Categories||Cafes , Fast Food|
|Address||JR Ebisu Station|
|Home Page||http://www.jefb.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||7:00am-10:30pm, Sundays & holidays 7:00am-10:00pm|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.