Often featured on TV and in magazine articles, this high class conveyor belt sushi restaurant is only a 3 minute walk the west exit of Shinjuku Station. They only use the highest quality fish and the prices range from 300 yen to over 1,000 yen per plate. Make sure to check the menu so you are not shocked by the bill. However, despite the high quality of the sushi, the seats are narrow and not the most comfortable. But you are sure to have some great, fast Sushi here.
|Categories||Conveyor Belt Sushi|
|Address||1-17-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:45pm; Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm|
|Price||Lunch: 3,000-3,999yen Dinner: 3,000-3,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.