Ghungroo is an Indian curry restaurant right by Omotesando. All the staff members are Indian, and treat their guests warmly. The interior is decorated mainly with wood, giving the restaurant a calm atmosphere. The curry has been slightly modified for Japanese tastes, and is a more mild spin on the authentic Indian, but retains a deep and rich flavor. The portions are heaping and enough to satisfy any hunger. The lunch special curry dishes come with rice or nan, and include salad and chai or coffee--a great deal for 950yen. The nans here are fresh-baked and larger than the plates they are served on, and their popularity is self-explanatory.
|Categories||Curry , Indian & South Asian|
|Address||Seinan Bldg.2F 5-6-19 Minami-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.ghungroo-jp.com (In Japanese)|
|Occasion||Good for Family, Solo, Group|
|Credit Cards||Yes||All you can eat||Yes|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.