Look for Go Go Curry's unmissable gorilla sign, and fall deeply in love with their deeply broiled curry sauce. Tonkatsu and Chicken katsu are very popular toppings for curry. Go Go's dishes come in large portions, and if you find it's too much, you can request a smaller rice serving for 50yen off. The original Go Go Curry started in Kanazawa, Ishikawa, home of Major Leaguer Hideki Matsui. The name of the restaurant comes from his jersey number 55 (pronounced "go go" in Japanese). Matsui merchandise is available in the restaurant.
|Address||Shinjuku Sky Bldg. B1F, 1-18-8Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.gogocurry.com (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 0-999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.