Nakamuraya was established in 1901 as a bakery, and it grew into a restaurant specializing in curry foods and snacks. The main restaurant in Shinjuku, is comprised of six floors, each with a different concept. For instance, some floors can be used for parties. The fourth floor is called Raconte, which offers a curry lunch buffet for 1575 yen, which comes with five different curries, two different rices, naan, salad and desert. At night, it becomes a bar serving Japanese, Chinese and wester cuisine. For an extra 1575 yen, you can get a drink set that includes wine, beer and shochu.
|Categories||Curry , Izakaya|
|Address||Shinjuku Nakamuraya Honten Bldg. 4F, 3-26-13|
|Home Page||http://www.nakamuraya.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-4:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Family, Group, Party|
|All you can eat||Yes||All you can drink||Yes|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.