In contrast to its red light Kabukicho location, Unatetsu is an elegant unagi restaurant. Counter seats and table are available on the first floor, while the second is completely devoted to tatami floor seating. Other than unajyu, Unatetsu serves unagi in several different styles, such as kushiyaki (unagi on a skewer). Many people have a couple of drinks with their meal, much like the atmosphere in an izakaya.
|Address||1-11-2 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Price||Lunch: 2,000-2,999yen Dinner: 2,000-2,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.