The home branch of Michel Troisgros in France was awarded three Michelin stars in 1968, and have retained them ever since. This is their Tokyo location where you can enjoy a taste of traditional and elegant French cuisine. The 2009 Tokyo Michelin Guide awarded them two stars.
|Categories||French , Michelin|
|Address||Hyatt Regency Tokyo 1F, 2-7-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.cuisinesmicheltroisgros.com (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-2:00pm, 5:30pm-9:30pm|
|Price||Lunch: 10,000-14,999yen Dinner: 15,000-19,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Business|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.