The Tokyo Michelin guide 2008 awarded La Table de Joel Robuchon one star, recognizing it as an excellent restaurant in its category. The restaurant is located in the same palace in Ebisu that houses the three-star restaurant, a boutique and a bar. La Table is slightly less glamorous than the three-star restaurant, but many of Robuchon's original creations can be had here. The food is decidedly French, but a few Japanese and Italian touches appear on the menu.
|Categories||French , Michelin|
|Address||1-13-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.robuchon.jp (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm(L.O). Tea Time: 2.30pm-5pm. Dinner: 6:00pm-10:00pm(L.O)|
|Price||Lunch: 5,000-5,999yen Dinner: 15,000-19,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Party, Business|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.