The Tokyo Michelin guide 2008 awarded Les Creations de Narisawa one star, recognizing it as an excellent restaurant in its category. The food's foundations are French, but the chefs are not afraid to try new approaches and use whatever techniques are the most appropriate to draw out the best of the seasonal produce. They source organic vegetables from Nagano as much as possible, use the absolute freshest fish and are also mindful of their use of salt and pepper. Their signature dishes include foie gras with strawberries or roasted Homar lobster with tomato and vanilla.
|Address||2-6-15 Minami-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.narisawa-yoshihiro.com (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||12:00pm-1:30pm(L.O), 6:30pm-9:00pm(L.O)|
|Price||Lunch: 5,000-5,999yen Dinner: 20,000-yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Business|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.