Pierre Gagnaire is one France's most accomplished chefs, with two of his restaurants earning three Michelin stars. His Tokyo restaurant is the first outside Europe.
|Categories||French , Michelin|
|Address||ANA Intercontinental Hotel. 1-12-33 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.anaintercontinental-tokyo.jp (Available in English)|
|Business Hours||Lunch: 11.30am-2pm. Dinner: 6pm-9pm (L.O.). Closed on Mondays|
|Price||Lunch: 7,000-7,999yen Dinner: 20,000-yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Business|
--- 10% Discount ---
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* If paying by credit card, only a 5% discount applies.
Receive a complimentary guacamole! (Half size)
* No need to print out the coupon; just say "I saw it on Sunnypages"!
* These promotions are not valid during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.