Maxim's first opened in Paris in 1893. In 1966, they opened their first store in Ginza -- Maxim's de Paris -- which was billed as Japan's first authentic French restaurant. Vielle Vigne Maxim's de Paris opened in Akasaka in 2008, and is operated by the same group. The food reflects new trends in French dining, and there's a lot of wine to go with it. Find this store at the akasaka Sacas complex.
|Address||Akaska Biztower 1F (Akasaka Sacas), 5-3-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.maxim-s.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 11:00am-4:00pm, 5:30pm-11:00pm (Sat-10:00pm, Sun-9:30pm)|
|Price||Lunch: 3,000-3,999yen Dinner: 8,000-8,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Business|
---If eight or more people order a course menu, one person eats for free!---
* One coupon per group ok
* This coupon can only be used once
* None of the above promotion can be used on a Friday or holidays
* The above promotions cannot be combined, nor can they be claimed after requesting your bill.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
>> One complimentary serving of sake or plum juice <<
* Please bring a printed version of this coupon.
* One coupon per group ok.
* This coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions or special services.