You can really relax and enjoy an authentic glass (or bottle) of wine at this Italian-style bistro. Despite the red-clay exterior and dimly lit cave-like interior, the atmosphere is lively and you feel like you've been transported right to Italy. The Italian menu is full of seafood and makes good use of fresh Japanese ingredients, changing daily. The wine here can't be found in normal liquor stores, and centers around special Italian wines. Bistro La Cucina is the perfect location for a date or a nice dinner with good friends in Shibuya.
|Address||33-13 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.ne.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||11:30am-3:00pm, 5:30pm-11:00pm, closed Mon|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 8,000-8,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Solo, Group|
--Receive a 10% discount on your bill.--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
---Receive a complimentary drink---
* This coupon can only be used once
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services
* One coupon per group ok
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* Take out also available