An Italian/Portugese cafe dining restaurant that offers a good meal at a reasonably good price. It's one of the numerous restaurants in the Lumine EST Building, which is connected to the JR station. Conana serves several types of pastas, desserts, drinks, and offers both smoking and non-smoking tables. Unfortunately, there is no English service/menu provided, but there is a good picture menu which is more than sufficient.
|Categories||Italian , Cafes|
|Address||Lumine EST, 8F, 3-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjukuku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.conana-jp.com (In Japanese)|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.