Owned by Salvadore Cuomo, Pizza Salvatore Cuomo introduced Napolitan Pizza to Tokyo. The restaurant is very spacious, and since the kitchen is open, it's fun to watch the chefs. The lunch buffet costs 1500 yen, and has a variety of different items, including pasta, salad and pizza. As the name suggests, pizza is this restaurant's most popular item. The restaurant is often crowded, so it pays to make a reservation.
|Address||Shinjuku Subnard Bldg. B1F, 1-2-2Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.salvatore.jp (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-11:00pm; Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 3,000-3,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.