An Italian restaurant located on Meiji street between Ebisu and Hiroo, in an area filled with similar cuisine, is well known for its authentic Neapolitan pizza cooked by the owner, Ivo Virgilo. The pizza oven, interior decorations and even the waiter uniforms were brought from Naples, adding to the authentic feeling. It is brightly lit and maintains a stylish atmosphere.
|Address||1-6-10 Hiro-O, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11:30am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm ; closed Mon|
|Price||Lunch: 2,000-2,999yen Dinner: 8,000-8,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.