Bakurou specializes in sakura niku, a poetic name for horse meat. Long eaten in Europe in Asia, horse is a delicacy in Japan, prized for its rich, sweet flavor and compatibility with sake. Bakurou serves fresh top quality sakura niku in a variety of ways, from sashimi to nabe, along with a range of shochu and sake.
|Categories||Izakaya , Traditional Japanese|
|Address||1-7-12 Ebisu-nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||Monday to Saturday and Sundays preceding holidays, 6:00pm to 4:00am, closed Sundays and holidays|
|Occasion||Good for Group|
|Credit Cards||Yes||All you can drink||Yes|
Try out our club for the low price of 2,100 yen.
If you like us you will receive a discount of 2,100 yen on your membership fee if you join within the week.
A seasonal creation from the kitchen
A complimentary dessert and champagne service for birthdays or anniversaries
Taxi fare (only base fee)
* Each coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
* To receive promotion number two, reservations are required.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.
* For promotion number three, only one taxi per group. Please show us your taxi receipt.