Cha Cha Hana, located in Golden Gai, a lingering alcove of Showa style, is based on a reconstructed Showa Era home. Private rooms and sofa seats are available, surrounded by rice paper walls. Cha Cha Hana primarily serves traditional Kyoto cuisine, with a seasonal emphasis. Healthy and lightly flavored dishes are popular with women.
|Address||1-1-1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.jellyfish.bz (In Japanese)|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Group, Party, Business|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.