The driving concept behind Ikkyu is low prices, and it is certainly one of Tokyo's cheapest izakaya. Steep discounts - between 30% and 50% - are available if you are willing to become a member of Ikkyu. Anyone over the drinking age can become one. If there is a member in the group, the whole group is charged the member's price. Snacks are priced around 300yen and draft beer is 231yen (member's price). A good place for large drinking parties.
|Address||Tohokaikan B3F, 1-19-2Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.193.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Occasion||Good for Group, Party|
|All you can drink||Yes|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.