Koedo serves free-range Hinai chickens from Akita in all possible forms. Some of their highlights are the yakitori skewers or the mizutaki nabe which is simmered for over eight hours to extract all the collagen from the chicken.
|Categories||Izakaya , Yakitori|
|Address||2F Kabukicho Bldg., 1-12-6 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.ko-edo.com (In Japanese)|
|Occasion||Good for Group|
|Credit Cards||Yes||All you can drink||Yes|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.