Ninja Akasaka is a popular ninja-themed restaurant that is just a mouthful of fun. The interiors are decorated in ninja style and the maze-layout of the restaurant might get you lost on the way to the toilet. The food is contemporary Japanese, but the portions are on the small side. Ninja Akasaka is a good spot for anniversaries, business entertainment or other big events, and quite popular with the foreign crowd as well. Be sure to make reservations as it is in high demand.
|Address||Akasaka Tokyu Plaza Bldg. 1F, 2-14-3Nagatacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.ninjaakasaka.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||Mon-Sat 5:00pm-2:00am; Sun 5:00pm-11:00pm|
|Occasion||Good for Party, Business|
---If eight or more people order a course menu, one person eats for free!---
* One coupon per group ok
* This coupon can only be used once
* None of the above promotion can be used on a Friday or holidays
* The above promotions cannot be combined, nor can they be claimed after requesting your bill.
* Please present this coupon when ordering.
>> One complimentary serving of sake or plum juice <<
* Please bring a printed version of this coupon.
* One coupon per group ok.
* This coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions or special services.