The name, Nishio san, comes from the master of the restaurant who runs the Izakaya all by himself. The best dishes include Shizuoka style Oden and fish. The interior is modeled after the early Showa period and is very relaxing. You order by filling out the order sheet, so if you’re not fluent in Japanese, it is best to print out our recommended menu and take it with you.
|Categories||Izakaya , Traditional Japanese|
|Address||Shinjuku Bldg No.3 B1, 3-1-32Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||4:00pm-11:30pm; closed Sun or Mon|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.