Yososhi is a modern Japanese cafe on the 6th floor of the Lumine 1 building near the South exit of Shinjuku station. There are table seats, counter seats, and floor seats with thick cushions. The restaurant is filled with warm lighting and is very relaxing. Creative fusion dishes are particularly popular among women. Additionally, a wide variety of drinks are available, from Japanese tea to cocktails. This is a suitable restaurant for lunches and tea breaks as well as dates.
|Categories||Japanese Sweets & Cafes|
|Address||Lumine Shinjuku 6F, 1-1-5Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.jellyfish.bz (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.