Established in 1946 in Osaka, this long-standing Okonomiyaki restaurant was the first to use mayonnaise when cooking Okonomiyaki. The staff will cook all your food in the black toned, relaxed restaurant. Both table and counter seats are available where you can watch as the cooks make your food. At Botejyu you will be filled by the portions and be able to enjoy true Osaka Okonomiyaki.
|Address||Shinjuku Subnard Bldg. B1F, 1-2-2Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.botejyu.co.jp (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 1,000-1,999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Family, Group, Party|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.