Hukumi is an East-West fusion themed teppan (hot plate) restaurant serving innovative dishes. The building in which Hukumi is located is rather old, but the interior is kept clean, and is decorated with interesting works of art, creating a rather cute ambience. Popular menu items, and new twists on old favorites, include the beefy "negi-yaki" (grilled green onions), side dishes that combine taro-potatoes with gorgonzola cheese, okonomiyaki, and yakisoba. There is also a large selection of beer, wine, and shochu available. Hukumi is a great place to relax and enjoy a few drinks with your buddies.
|Categories||Okonomiyaki, Monja , Teppanyaki / Hibachi|
|Address||4-1-1 Minami-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.hukumi.com (In Japanese)|
|Business Hours||6:00pm-11:00pm; closed Sun|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Solo, Group|
Weekend and Holiday10%…OFF
*This ticket is only valid for first time customers.
--Receive a complimentary drink--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* Please present this coupon upon arrival.
* This coupon cannot be combined with other coupons, promotions or special services.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.