This is a popular restaurant where the staff cooks your favorite Okonomiyaki dish. They serve 2 different styles of Okonomiyaki, Osaka style called “Neri Komi,” and a Hiroshima style call “Negi Yaki.” They have many side items and large portions so your yen goes far here. Since it is off of Otaki Bashi Street, it is best to take a map and make sure you make a reservation because it is often crowded.
|Address||7-14-9 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||Mon-Fri 11:30am-1:30pm, 5:00pm-12:00pm; Sat 5:00pm-12:00pm; closed Sun|
|Occasion||Good for Date, Family, Group, Party|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.