Here, at this Ramen restaurant, they are known for their good Shio Ramen. Their soup is made from chicken and seafood and has a light, but very solid taste. The noodles are very thin and straight. The Grilled Chaa Shuu has a juicy taste that will spread through your mouth and please every part of it. You need to buy your food tickets from the vending machine and at lunch time it can get really crowded so if you need help there will be plenty of people there to assist you.
|Address||1-32-4 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Hours||11:00am-8:00pm; closed Sun|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 1,000-1,999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.