Koumen has 12 ramen shops in Tokyo. Koumen's style is quite simple: not too thick, not too fatty, not too over-flavored. There are three different types of noodles, depending on the menu. Deserts are also popular. Koumen establishments are designed individually by well known architects.
|Address||3-32-2-1・2F Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.kohmen.com (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 0-999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Family, Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
---Receive a 10 percent discount---
* This coupon cannot be used if ordering set course menus.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services.