Koumen has 12 ramen shops in Tokyo. Koumen's style is quite simple: not too thick, not too fatty, not too over-flavored. There are three different types of noodles, depending on the menu. Deserts are also popular. Koumen establishments are designed individually by well known architects.
|Address||3-32-2-1・2F Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.kohmen.com (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 0-999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Family, Solo, Group|
Receive a 10 percent discount.
Receive a free membership to Club Shosuke. Membership benefits can be used on the same day.
This promotion expires on February 29, 2008
* Please present this coupon upon arrival
* Maximum discount is 10,000 yen.
* This coupon can only be used once.
* This coupon entitles you to only one of the above promotions. They cannot be combined.
Make a reservation for ten or more and one person comes for free
Receive a complimentary glass (180ml) of shochu, awamori or Japanese sake. Groups of ten or more receive a 1.8l bottle.
Receive a complimentary special dessert from the kitchen.
* Please present this coupon upon arriving and choose one of the above promotions.
* If you choose number two or three, leave the rest to us.
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* One coupon per group ok.