This restaurant deals mostly with ramen and curry, but their ramen is what’s really famous. It has a very modern atmosphere and a lot of the customers tend to be female. The noodles are thinnish nochijire noodles, and with its clear chicken bone soup, the whole dish has a light, simple flavor. Toppings like barbequed pork and preserved eggs are also popular. They’re open for business all night (until 5 AM), so it’s also a good little spot to drop in and get ramen after a night out.
|Address||3-10-12 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Home Page||http://www.kookai-web.com (In Japanese)|
|Price||Lunch: 0-999yen Dinner: 0-999yen|
|Occasion||Good for Solo, Group|
--Receive a 10% discount on your bill.--
* You must bring a printed copy of this coupon.
---Receive a complimentary drink---
* This coupon can only be used once
* This coupon cannot be combined with other promotions or special services
* One coupon per group ok
* Please bring a printed copy of this coupon
* This coupon cannot be used during lunch service.
* Take out also available